REMINDER: PLEASE ENSURE ALL FOOD IS LOCKED UP, YOU ARE IN THE COUNTRY WITH WILD LIFE
- Mabel Lake Campground is not responsible for stolen or lost property during your stay
- Check out is at 12pm
- Camp Fires are permitted in fire pits provided; Unless there is a fire ban on. No moving fire pits, any damage incurred will be the responsibility of the guest(s)
- Quiet times are observed by all guests 11PM to 7AM. During these hours please be considerate of your fellow guests.
- Absolutely NO ATV’S or recreational vehicles to be operated on premises (unless authorized by owner)
- No Fireworks or other loud noise makers permitted
- School ground is not part of our property. Please use at own risk
- Speed Limit is 10km, please be cautious
- Visitors: Guests are responsible for everyone on their site. Visitors are to leave campground by 11pm. Disturbances past 11pm could result in guests being evicted from property - there is a strict no refund policy should this happen
- Pets are welcome with the understanding that owners keep pet on a leash at all times, no exceptions or gray area. Owners are responsible to pick up their pets “deposits” on farm property
- All garbage must be brought up to Farm store and not to be left in campground
- Picnic tables are provided for your use, one per site. ( The farm does not have enough tables for all guest when booking for a bigger event)
- Showers 6-9am and 5-9pm. Please respect these times and keep to a minimum time with respect other patrons on the farm
- Private property please respect
- Please obey all posted signs and ribbon off areas
- Max stay is 2 weeks
Website Use Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Mabel Lake Farms. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.